Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

In the kitchen

Today was the final phase of moving. Hurrah!
(It was a full sized, tiresome and sweaty affair, and no where near as quick as when I decided to move the dolls house about. hmmph)

Anyway, the worst is over and now I'm virtually unpacked it's time to get back to more important things, like planning my mini kitchen!

Now, I wont lie, I've never really given a lot of thought to the kitchen, in real life or otherwise, so the revealation that you can have an entire mini kitchen made to measure to your exact requirements was a bit much!
Elf miniatures seem to have it covered, they do bath rooms and bedrooms too but that's for another day.
Fallen a little bit in love with this one, made for a Karen S by Elf Miniatures it's one of many that you can drool over on their website.




10 minutes in and I am in fully fledged dolls-house-weirdo mode, pondering the storage needs of a 1:12 scale home.
How many cupboards?
Do the cupboards doors need to have glass doors? Well you would want to see the plates etc, maybe not the food though, that would look untidy,... but I at least, would know that the cupboards were fully stocked.
And most vitally, WHAT COLOUR??!
....
I need a designer, like on the magnet kitchen ads. Sigh.

Think I'll just leave it there for today, any mini-kitchen tips would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment