Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Dirty Dolls houses

To those that know me it won't be news to hear that I am not the most house proud of people.
I like the 'lived in' look and will generally only do a deep clean/thorough sort out if there is some kind of official/ Royal visit looming.

This attitude has been reflected in my dolls houses lately (you can currently write quite extensively in the dust of the big house) Sigh. I know I'll get around to the clear up eventually, but for now, let's embrace all things grubby and a little bit out of place with these fabulously filthy minis!









I have a little chap very similar to this one residing in the kitchen of big dolls house, mine is wearing a chilli pepper on his head as he hides behind the clutter of a shelf.  I heart clutter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment