Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Does pink in a dolls house always = Barbie?

Crikey, why are Mondays such an ordeal?!
Just about made it out of the office with my sanity. Thank heavens for gin.

Thankfully there are minis for me to bury my head in, so with out further ado, lets talk colour schemes.
I'm still un-decided on the kitchen. While those lovely little fitted numbers were AMAZING, they also came with a large scale price tag.
At least for now, I'm going to have to economise / rope in Dad to help build my own!

However, the current dilemma troubling my mini mind is this;
Will a pink kitchen look gross/fake/very Barbie?

I guess it's down to a matter of opinion, secretly I would love a real size kitchen much like this one when I'm all grown up and have found a money tree or two to fund it...


That said, I've been quite taken with this one...

Hmm, that's a lot to mull over for a Monday night. I shall ponder with a glass of Gordon's and get back to you.

Toodlypip! x

No comments:

Post a Comment