Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

Printing, sweet things & the end of the world...



Ahh busy but fab week over, plus we seem to have survived the rapture predicted by that sweet little old man in America. Happy days!


The dolls houses have been neglected but not forgotten. 
Here's a few bits and pieces snapped on my travels this week. 
Some will inspire my mini projects others I just liked.


Warning: There is ALOT of cake in this post.



First up, work sent me off to Print Workshop,in Urban Outfitters, Spitalfields, London store the event was celebrating Christine Schmidts book,( also titled Print Workshop). It was a morning of bucks fizz and getting messy with ink and stamp making. So much fun! Also, the book is great. Go buy it! We had some time to nip around Spitalfields market. Too many treasures on offer, I exercised self restraint and left with snap mementos instead.

My foxy friend. There were a lot of stuffed critters...


Owls  and hearts at the workshop
Not terribly exciting, but I liked them


Market treasures
Next,I hopped on the tube to Oxford street and caught my sister on her lunch break we spent some time running around looking at all the grossly expensive bits and bobs in Selfridges before she went back to work and I, well I found the food hall!! 





Macaroon tree

Didn't realise oil and vinegar could be so pretty!
Pretty,pretty.pretty.


If i had £40 to throw on cake this  baby would have  been mine! 
Enjoy the cake! x

No comments:

Post a Comment