Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Best of British...in Miniature of course

Ok, I might be a bit late jumping on the Royal wedding bandwagon but I couldn't resist!


The dress, the carriages, the kiss, I was glued to the screen from start to finish. Lovely.
All the best to them!


Meanwhile my 'mini-mind' went into overdrive, suddenly I NEEDED to have a little, very British, terrace house, bunting, mini Roya memorabillia, Oh, and a mini street party?!
 But that would call for a mini street? Perfect! I would finally have the excuse I needed to invest in little, light up, lampost. Have always wanted one but they don't really sit with my georgian style, street-less houses. OMG I wonder if I could find Royal mail post box...


Instead I got a hold of myself and took off to a real size street party. Probably for the best.
Just about to move into the boyfriends full-size house, he's already twitching about the amount of 'stuff' he's got to make room for. Funny how much storage you need for mini things isn't it?! Sigh.


So, in the absence of a little street to call my own I thought I'd share some bits that I would have had...


Tea and cake, served on a trolley, don't mind if i do. Made by Country Contrast
http://www.countrycontrast.co.uk/





Sarnies, juice and a little more cake.
www.wn.com/miniaturefood


BUNTING! Lots and lots of bunting.


By Puttering on etsy.com


Essential bling by Small Wonders Miniatures


And the icing on the cake (for me at least....) follow the link and see what I found!


http://www.dollshouse.com/dhe/product-details.aspx?code=6082&ref=search
Ta ta fo now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment