Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Pssst... I have an announcement!

I write today's post sat virtually on top of an oil heater and a blanket over my lap, like the old woman I am clearly destined to become.

There's muttering of snow. This does not thrill me, as I'm sure is the case for many of you, there's still far too much to do before Christmas close-down to be getting snowed in!!

Besides the usual Sherbet lemon based potterings and life in general there's been another project going on behind the scenes, one that I'm very excited about and have been looking foward to sharing!!
So with out further ado, I present to you Four little walls!!



Four little walls will be launching officially on January 6th 2012 and will ( I hope) become an online hub for lovers of miniatures, interior design and a load of other lovely stuff inbetween.

Essentially, Four Little Walls will be the big sister to Sherbet Lemon, with a slightly cleaner, simpler look and a focus on ...the fab 52 week challenge!!!

Every Friday throughout 2012 I will be sharing a mini make, that's a mini make, once a week, every week for a year. Let's see how that goes??!
There is a list of the makes already on the go but if anybody has something they want to see as a project give me a shout. It could be anything, furniture, accessories, wallpapering tips, kit builds, whatever.
Just no dolls please, to read why head to the Four little walls page!

Now to forewarn you, I'm far from an artisan!
I'll have done a practice run of most projects before I share them, some will work, some won't. It's all part of the fun. The main point of this is to see how much you can create for a dolls house yourself , ideally without breaking the bank, or losing your sanity!

You'll also find shopping posts, reviews and general wittering on from me, (much as you do here!).
The facebook page is now live, so, if as the weeks go by you feel like having a go at any of the projects you can share your pics with me and anybody else that stumbles across the page, I would quite like that.

Soo, let me know what you think.
Fingers crossed that Snow holds off, i'm off to hover over the oven while dinner cooks!
Ta ta
x

No comments:

Post a Comment