Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Mini mission

I love how optimistic I get on Sunday evenings. I always have the best intentions for the week ahead and have usually resolved that by this time next week my flat will be tidier, my diet healthier, my hair more groomed etc.

This week my hit list also has a mini agenda.

I'll be returning to the motherland for little sister's graduation. This is highly exciting and important but I'm also quite looking forward to being reunited with...my dollshouses!!

They've been thoroughly neglected over the last 6 months. The big one in particular as my attention has been lavished on the makeover of littleun.
So here's my plan

Big house:
Major dust
Put in skirting boards
Attach chimney pots
Put up Xmas decorations!!!!

Little house:
Finish gutting
Sand and prime rooms
Try to salvage staircase
Finish exterior paint
reattach quoin stones


I already know it's unlikely I'll get half of this done inside 5 days but I'll give it a good go.
Also, If I had more time and pennies I would also definitely be joining in with 'I'm a giant challenge'!! Been following some entries in progress and it looks like such a fun idea, can't wait to see the finished projects!!

Have yourselves a lovely Sunday, hope to bring you work in progress shots later in the week!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment