Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

About time too...

Finally! After faffing about with what blog site?, what background? what colours? for around ooh, 6 months the Sherbet Lemon blog is finally in its infancy. Ta da!

Don't want to over do it on the very first post so for now will just share the latest minis on my wish list.

I've fallen in love with these gorgeous plates!
Stumbled across them on etsy at DollsHouseMiniatures
First mini plates I've found that don't look too clunky and old fashioned without breaking the bank!
Happy Easter to me, from me perhaps?!

They don't actually go with anything in either dolls house... which prompted me to rethink the whole idea behind a long neglected unfinished house I've been struggling to get going on. Oh dear.


Want.them.all

Ta ta for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment